Thursday, January 3, 2013

Brandy's Beau proposes

Happy New Year luvly people, hope you all had a luvly time out. in the spirit of the season I promise to give you not just facts but also hawt gist on happenings here and there, I hope you will in turn leave comments on how to make life relaxing for you, cos that basically what this blog is all about. Cheers!!!


Am starting on a love note this year, because that is how I want to end this year with, #winks 

Brandy had no idea that her fiancé Ryan Press had plans to ask for her hand in marriage last week.

"It was a spontaneous thing for my fiancé," she said before ringing in the New Year at LAVO Las Vegas "He just felt it."

The R&B singer and former Dancing with the Stars contestant first went public with her romance with music executive Ryan Press on New Year's Eve 2011, cuddling at a Las Vegas party. On Monday, they were back in Vegas, but this time she was sporting a glimmering ring.

Although Brandy, 33, told PEOPLE in March that she let Press know she'd "marry him with a bubble gum ring," the sparkler she did receive has impressed her.

"He worked really hard on the ring. I'm not a big diamond girl, but I really love this diamond he did," she said. "It just represents how he feels about me, and I'm really blessed to have someone like him in my life. He's truly a gift."

We in turn wish Brandy the best, and hope it wont last as long as "those Hollywood marriages"

No comments:

Post a Comment